How to Install Pavers
Outdoor areas are exposed to the elements. This makes it necessary to ensure that all the materials you choose can withstand this exposure every single day. Also, they need to be durable, long-lasting, and easy to maintain as this reduces the overall cost of landscape installation and maintenance for you.
When you want high-quality paver installations, it is necessary to look for a contractor would be able to provide customized solutions. Experienced hardscaping professionals like the ones at Haase Landscape Inc. take care of all these aspects and make sure that your outdoor spaces are attractive and resilient.
It is a credible company that offers a wide variety of services to customers in Spokane Valley, Spokane City, Liberty Lake, Airway Heights, and Cheney in WA. They also handle projects for clients in Coeur D' Alene, Post Falls, Hayden Lake, Rathdrum, and Dalton Gardens in ID.
How Are Pavers Installed?The pavers need to be installed expertly if you want outdoor areas that will provide years of trouble-free service. This is the process followed in the job:
- The experts will survey the areas that need to be paved.
- They will provide paver design ideas and plans and show you product samples too.
- Once you approve the quote, they will start the job on the designated date.
- Before installing the units, they will grade and level the ground and then create a base of compacted sand in that space.
- The pavers will then be installed in the right sequence and pattern to create an attractive surface as per the plan.
- Once all the units are laid, edge restraints will be installed to hold the paver stones in place.
- Depending on the types of pavers used in the project, polymeric sand may be used in the paver joints.
Most hardscaping professionals also recommend that the paver stones should be sealcoated to make them resilient and protect them from scratches and stains. But this application is made only a few weeks after the installation.
High-Grade Paver InstallersSince there are so many different steps involved in paving installation, it makes sense to hire experts that are proficient in this job. Professionals that have handled many similar projects in the past have the knowledge, skill, and expertise to complete these tasks to industry standards. They will also ensure that you get excellent services at a competitive paver installation cost.
If you are particular about having a functional and sustainable landscape, opt for the services of a company like Haase Landscape Inc. They would be able to offer reliable, customized paver design and installation services that are cost-effective too.